For the Round Hill Renaissance Agriculture Foundation to be recognized as a focal point for integrating agri-food and educational partnerships.
The Round Hill Renaissance Agriculture Foundation is a volunteer, innovative, networking group who encourages:
1. Connecting people through food
2. Facilitating collaborative partnerships
3. Educating to inspire
OBJECTIVES / ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS
1. To promote educational and entrepreneurial learning opportunities for rural and urban youth.
2. To promote sustainable agricultural practices to enhance food security.
3. To connect our community and culture through food.
"In a time when the land is being exploited and our eco-system is in crisis, we need to fully understand our relationship to, and responsibilities to, the land."
Dr. Alex Wilson (2012, September-October) Learning from the Land. Cottage North, page 11-12